I am currently a FAPESP postdoctoral follow at the University of São Paulo, Brazil. I was previously a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Oxford, UK (2015-2017).
2015: PhD in Physics, University of Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
2012: MSc in Physics, State University of Campinas (Campinas, Brazil)
2011: Licenciatura in Physics, State University of Campinas (Campinas, Brazil)
2009: BSc in Physics, State University of Campinas (Campinas, Brazil)
My main research interests are:
- multimessenger astroparticle physics: cosmic rays, gamma rays, neutrinos, gravitational waves
- cosmic magnetic fields: properties, origin and evolution of cosmic magnetic fields
- dark matter: indirect and direct searches
- structure formation
- early universe: primordial magnetogenesis, baryo-/leptogenesis
- astrobiology: conditions for life in the universe, habitable zones and epochs
- beyond standard model physics: astrophysical and cosmological probes
- wavelet analysis: application to all-sky analyses
- foundations of physics: the apparent “fine-tuning” of the universe
For opportunities for students, current activities (including outreach events), and others, see the News section.